20 Middle Grade Novels in 2020
On the last post of each month I’ll be featuring lists of twenty items. This post is middle grade novels I plan on reading in 2020. Not all of them are 2020 releases. Some of them are 2019 releases. For every pick, I share why I want to read it.
Leave a comment and let me know more titles I should add to my list. It would be great if we could get twenty new titles in the comments.
1. The Battle by Karuna Riazi
2. Black Brother, Black Brother by Jewell Parker Rhodes
3. The Bridge Home by Padma Venkatraman
4. Chirp by Kate Messner
5. The Dark Lord Clementine by Sarah Jean Horwitz
6. Disaster Days by Rebecca Behrens
7. Explorer by Katherine Rundell
8. Fly on the Wall by Remy Lai
9. From the Desk of Zoe Washington by Janae Marks
10. Gegeer the Robot Goes to School by Jarrett Lerner
11. Maybe He Just Likes You by Barbara Dee
12. Leaving Lymon by Lesa-Cline Ransome
13. The Line Tender by Kate Allen
14. The List of Things that Will Not Change by Rebecca Stead
15. The Only Black Girls in Town by Brandy Colbert
16. Parked by Danielle Svetcov
17. A Place at the Table by Saadia Faruqi and Laura Shovan
18. Shouting at the Rain by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
19. Strange Birds: A Field Guide to Ruffling Feathers by Celia Perez
20. Worse than Weird by Jody Little
2/1/2020 10:09:50 am
I am not really a huge fan of novels, because I easily get bored reading long stories. But since its already 2020, I realized that it may be about time for me to start something new. One of the changes I want to implement is the fact that I need to start reading novels. I can feel that "The Battle" by Karuna Riazi and "Worse than Weird" by Jody Little are the first tow novels that I need to explore. The books seemed to be pretty interesting!
Leave a Reply.
Chalk + Ink Chats
Want to hang out with teachers who write and writers who teach? Fill this form to join our