Each person in our classroom has an assigned number and a basket in which he or she chooses a book that he or she thinks other people in our class should read. On Friday of each week, four to five students will have their choices featured here. In addition, each students' choice for the week will be listed. This post combines recommendations from weeks five and six and the list is from week six.
Your I Survived the Nazi Invasion is a really great book!! Max and Zena’s adventure is exciting and astounding! I really like the I Survived books, you should make some more books about it!
I love your book The One And Only Ivan. It’s one of my favorite books ever. I like it because it’s based off of a true story, and I like animals a lot.
Student #14: Because Of Winn-Dixie is a must read book. India Opal Buloni and her dog, Winn-Dixie go on some amazing, fascinating adventures together!
J.K. Rowling, I am your biggest fan!
I've read all of your books including the Cursed Child, and
Fantastic Beast And Where To Find Them!
( If it’s possible) Please make a new series!
Me and my friend at school would love it!
Student #16: Ramona Quimby Age 8 is a great book. Some good things were funny. For example, when Ramona cracked open a rotten egg her head.That is only one thing I liked about Ramona Quimby Age 8.
9. The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
10. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
11. The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
12. The Case of the Case of the Mistaken Identity by Mac Barnett
13. I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake by Lauren Tarshis
14. Puppy Place: Liberty by Ellen Miles
15. Pipsqueaks, Slowpokes and Stinkers by Melissa Stewart
16. Mr. Lemoncello’s Library Olympics by Chris Grabenstein
17. Wishtree by Katherine Applegate
18. Mrs. Cuddy is Nutty by Dan Gutman
19. The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
20. Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland
21. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
22. Ranger’s Apprentice: The Ice Bound Land by John Flanagan
Want to hang out with teachers who write and writers who teach? Fill this form to join our